Pressure tanks provide additional storage for your home while setting the speed at which your water is delivered all over the home. There are various storage capacities to meet your specific design and project demands.
Most homes utilize 20 to 34 gallon size pressure tanks for three and four bedroom homes. The larger the home, the larger the tank you will want to have to reduce the starting capacity of the pump. Likewise, the smaller the home the less storage in the pressure tank you will need.
Our system designs consider the built conditions of the well, such as the recharge rate, storage, and proximity to the home, or service area, if supplying water to a barn or for agricultural use. Royall takes the guess work out of what size pump and pressure tank you need by using facts and formulas to incorporate all of these factors to deliver water as you expect.
Keeping your water flowing smoothly.
- Highest Working Pressure – 150 PSIG
- Strongest Tank Design Featuring Deep Drawn Steel and Multi-Dome Construction.
- Thickest Diaphragm – Heavy Duty Butyl
- Toughest Indoor/Outdoor Coating – Tuf-Kote™ HG
- Longest Warranty – 7 Years
- Patented Turbulator® Water Circulation Device.
- Patented Antimicrobial Liner to Neutralize Bacteria on Contact.
- Stainless Steel System Connection.
- Welded Air Stem to Help Eliminate Leaks.
- Patented DuraBase® Composite Stand Never Corrodes.
- Optional Pro-Access® Connection for Faster Installation.